GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
EX ART. 13 GDPR N. 679/16
In implementation of EU Regulation no. 679/16, the following concise general information is provided to the interested parties regarding data processing:
– Identity and contact details of the data controller: SEA GARDEN CLUB SRL, in the person of the legal representative SPINA FRANCESCANTONIO, current in VIESTE (FG) cap 71019 country ITALY, S.P. 52 KM 6.0, tel. 0884706123; mail: email@example.com, pec: firstname.lastname@example.org, VAT number 0243314071
– Data Protection Officer not appointed as the data processing is not carried out in the hypothesis pursuant to art. 37 GDPR 679 / 2016-
– Data subject to processing: data that allow direct identification (personal data, contact details, etc.) of the data subjects, as well as those falling into particular so-called categories, are processed. sensitive and biometric.
– Processing methods: processing includes methods of collection, storage, processing, communication, cancellation, using automated and analog tools.
– Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended: for business purposes and needs: 1) exercise of tourist activities, villas, apartments, restaurants, bars with administration, beach, swimming pool, mini market and direct marketing; 2) the execution of contracts and services, 3) for reasons of security and protection of assets
– Legal basis of the processing: customer consent: the legal basis of the processing is established; a) by consent; b) from the execution of specific contracts or services; c) from legitimate interest for reasons of security and protection of assets; d) the fulfillment of legal obligations.
– Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data: contracted parties, external managers (tax consultants, IT companies, hosting providers, postal couriers). The personal data provided by the interested party are not intended for dissemination, and may be communicated to third parties in collaboration with the Data Controller and / or for the fulfillment of legal obligations, bound to the most absolute confidentiality regarding any information may become aware (by way of example, public administrations, supervisory and control bodies for their institutional purposes, third parties who collaborate with the Data Controller to achieve the purposes indicated above, also for the management and / or maintenance of the systems information, such as system administrators and / or consultants, communication agencies and / or professional firms, subsidiaries and / or associates or in any case related to the Data Controller).
– The data controller’s intention to transfer personal data to a third country: does not exist, since the data will not be transferred outside the EU.
If there is a need to transfer data outside the EU, the processing will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of EU Reg. 679/2016, with verification of the adequacy decisions of the recipient third countries, or of the existence of adequate guarantees or binding regulations. company, or the existence of specific exceptions and subject to the authorization of the interested parties and communication to the same.
– Retention period of personal data and criterion used to determine it: personal data will be kept until the achievement of the indicated purposes, depending on the usefulness and relevance, in any case, no later than 10 years from the acquisition or termination of contractual relationships, by virtue of the criterion relating to the ordinary limitation period of rights, or for longer periods in the event of interruption of the limitation periods or for the legitimate interest of the data controller, exercised upon communication of the same to the interested parties
– Rights of the interested parties: the interested parties are informed of the existence of the right to ask the data controller for access to personal data, the correction or cancellation of the same, the limitation of treatment, to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to portability of data, governed by articles 15 and following of EU Reg. 679/16; (To exercise any right, send a request to the following email address: email@example.com
Information to interested parties: Interested parties are informed of the existence of the right to withdraw consent, if the processing is based on this legal basis (send request as indicated in the previous point). This can take place at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation. As well as the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. (Guarantor for privacy)
-The communication of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the processing, for the purposes of any contracts and to access the services provided.
The data controller does not carry out automated decision-making processes, including customer profiling.